Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prayer for the ill--for all of us

credit: mindfulness

I would like to pray for the ill, those in the hospitals, those at home, the ones who are alone, the people surrounded by others yet lonely, the souls with pain in their hearts and fear in their minds, the kids with no parents and the parents with no kids, the ones who can't find love and the ones too afraid to seek it. If you are ill, in any shape or form, I wish you a quick recovery and wish all the best for you in this life and the next. Sincerely. Please accept my love and know that at least this person here loves you and wants what is best for you.
I would also like you to pray for others and lend a helping hand in a way that you find possible. We're all in this together, and like this beautiful chick in this picture we will get through this and come out victorious.
My best,
R.MEh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice symbolic picture, "Persian Canadian." Don't give up chick!

PR